So, this morning as I am dropping Malorie off to school, I see Nikki and I don't get a hello, good morning, nothing, nope, nadda, JUST CHECK YOUR BLOG!! That is a great way to treat a friend! HAHA. Anyways, I have been tagged not to my surprise but here it go's my 7 things!
1. I play solitaire and freecell every night in my bed on my laptop before I go to sleep. That and a melatonin does the trick, knocks me out every time!
2. I drink about 50-64 ounces of Coke a day! I know, I know some of my friends who are health addicts, will be telling me that is awful! But since I have started drinking regular coke instead of Diet, I have lost 29 pounds. Now I don't know if it is the lack of Aspertame (which makes me bloat up real bad) or what, but keeping weight off will lower my chances of a heart attack, and my chloresterol is finally normal since I have lost weight, so! What to do! I think I will stick to the Coke!
3. I am a night owl. So I need the melatonin and solitaire every night! If I did not need to get the kids to school each day i would stay up cleaning all night!
4. I am OCD! I don't like things out of place it frustrates the HELL out of me! I love to clean, which could explain the weight loss, HUH a little more activity that could help you loose a little junk in the trunk!
5. I love listening to church music! I could listen to it all day. Although I must say that I also like a little rap, boy theres to sides of the fence! Don't worry I don't like the rap the swears and stuff! I don't roll like that! HAHA
6. I never wear anything byt flip flops! In the winter if it is not wet outside (there can still be snow) but if the walking areas that I must walk on are not wet, it is flip flops! I really have grouse heels. They are so dry and I do not lather them up enough with lotion!
7. I sit naked in my hot tub too!!! Just kidding I wish I had a hot tub because I would sit in it naked all the time!! Nikki, maybe I can borrow yours, can I bring Kris? OOH GROUSE!!
It's been a while...
12 years ago
3 comments:
Funny. I play solitare every night to fall asleep too...Unless I'm doing really good-then it keeps me up:)
It's about freakin' time you blog sister! JK Can't wait to see you Wed. We missed you last week-plus I had one really good game and no one to appreciate my score!
Way to go!! You blogged!!
Have a blast at bowling next week without me....I did pre-bowl pretty darn good. 130, 173, 160. I know your shocked. So was I, but when my knee like just gave out later that night I wondered if maybe I'm getting old and broken.
Hang in there!!
Post a Comment